- A 50% (fifty per centum) DEPOSIT ON RECEIVING the Reservation is required to secure a booking, which is only valid once funds have bee cleared. We do not refund any deposit if a reservation is cancelled. Our refund policy is at management’s discretion and their decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
Cancellation within 48 hours are billed at 100% (one hundred percent) original booking
MAGIC Limousine Service accepts only CASH, CASH DEPOSIT, and BANK TRANSFER OR INTERNET TRANSFERS.
We do not accept cheques or any form of credit cards and debit cards. Should the full amount not be paid into the Bank account of MAGIC Limousine Service, the balance will be due to the chauffeur in CASH only upon arrival of the Limousine. NO passengers will be allowed into the vehicle unless this cash has been received.
- Please observe our non-smoking policy.
- The client is responsible for guests and assumes full financial responsibility for any damages to the vehicle caused by the client or the guests whether by accident or neglect or intent.
- We assume no responsibility for articles left in vehicles. Driver and the Company are not responsible for any damages or loss incurred whatsoever the cause.
- Driver may terminate the charter at any time, without refund if they deem the party unruly or endangering the safe operation of the vehicle and monies will not be refunded.
- Driver and the company are not responsible for illegal acts committed by clients or the guests during the rental.
- We will not be responsible for delays or inconvenience due to:
- Public disturbance, riots etc.
- Traffic accidents, road blocks or peak hours.
- Unfavorable road or weather conditions
- Unforseen mechanical failures
Situations deemed an “Act of God” It is MAGIC Limousine Service direct expression of excellent Service to always be on time. So relax.
- We reserve the right to substitute alternative vehicles in the event of an occurrence beyond our control.
- Client assumes full financial responsibilities for all payments due at the end of the charter including overtime, wait time, gratuity and damage fees. Any damages to our vehicle will be charged for with immediate effect for your account.
- Any deviation from the original booking details / route will be charged for accordingly and will be covered by the indemnity.
- Regurgitation fees are R1000.00 (ONE THOUSAND RAND), everything else will be estimated by a professional.
- The client is responsible to notify us of all airlines changes, delays, cancellations and missed flights. Delayed flights are billed after flight arrival. Excessive wait time will be charged accordingly.
- Passengers please note that No alcohol, drugs or other intoxicants or cigarettes are allowed in the limousine.
- Parents of under age passengers must provide a contact number in case of violation or emergency.
- No additional passengers are allowed in the limousine other than what was contacted in the original charter.
- All passengers, guests of the client and the client, who shall sign the indemnity on their behalf, and include underage passengers, are covered and included by means of the client’s signature hereunder.
- Exclusion of Liability.
17.1 The client and their respective guests shall not have any claim of any nature whatsoever against MAGIC Limousine Service(The Company) for any loss, damage or injury which the client and their guests may directly or indirectly suffer. (whether or not such loss, damage or injury is caused through the negligence of The Company or its servants or employees) by reason of any accident in which the vehicle may be involved or theft of the vehicle or theft of any article or item from the vehicle or the vehicle begins in a state of disrepair or arising out of any act of omission by The Company or its servants or employees or arising in any manner whatsoever out of the use of the vehicle or the conveyance of the client and his/her co-passengers in the vehicle for any purpose whatsoever or arising as a result of the vehicle being unavailable on the required date for any reason or arising from any other cause whatsoever.
17.2 The client shall under no circumstances whatsoever have any claim against The Company for consequential loss, howsoever caused.
Tipping is not compulsory and is therefore left to the customers to show appreciation for Good Service.
OUR “ZERO TOLERANCE” RULE
Our zero tolerance rule applies to all clients and bookings. Whilst our priority is that all clients should enjoy their Limousine experience. Our strict policy is that our Limousines and our chauffeurs should be respected at all times. Whilst a chauffeur’s position depicts that he should respect and pamper the client, he is however an employee of the company and not the client and therefore works to a strict code of practice laid down by the company.
Abusive language and behaviour will not be tolerated at any time and as per the Terms & Conditions document signed upon booking, our chauffeurs have the authority to terminate your booking or remove a passenger from the Limousine, should they consider that the behaviour is unsuitable, or poses a risk to other passengers on the vehicle. These guidelines are set for both the protection of the company and its vehicles and also for the client.